Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I just wanted say hello to everyone on the forum. I am in the process of buy a RT R/T. It will either be a 07 or I will order an 08 with all the bells and bling I want on her.

While I was at the dealer yesterday looking at the 07 RT R/T they had, the salesperson was giving wrong information regarding the car. She was going on about how this car and the SE that was sitting next to it had the SRT8 appearance kit installed:alien: and I politely informed her that she was incorrect. Since they had a SRT8 on the lot, I showed her the difference of what was SRT and was RT. The only thing they added to the SE was the rear spoiler, the RT didnt have anything added to it at all it was what was on a RT R/T.

Looks like someone needs to know their product more..

Ashton:rockon:

·
Registered
529 Posts
Welcme from Ashburn

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
x2 on salesperson being knowledgeable about vehicle-sometimes it is pathetic. Welcome from Tennessee-you'll love the R/T!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Welcome, sales people will say what they think you want to hear wether it's correct or not!!

Enjoy your new ride and the site!!!!!!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Welcome from Woodbridge. Where in NOVA are you?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome, sales people will say what they think you want to hear wether it's correct or not!!

Enjoy your new ride and the site!!!!!!
StoneWhite,

Oh I know they will, but the look on her face when I was pointing out all the differences she was like shocked. Then she asked why I didnt want to buy the SRT, and I told her that I wasnt going to puy a stupid Fed Gass Guzzler tax.

Granted I really do like the SRT, but dont want another major gas eating car.

Ashton

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City. Maybe you should have told her to join the forum, lol. You know, for product knowledge.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Welcome from Manassas, im out in the bristow area every now and then

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Welcome from southern maryland!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Welcome from Arlington. Please think about joining the MidAtlantic Charger forums and hope to see you at one of the local events -- shows, meet and greets, etc.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Welcome from Arlington. Please think about joining the MidAtlantic Charger forums and hope to see you at one of the local events -- shows, meet and greets, etc.
Hey from Roanoke. We have a m&g in Front royal the 13th of Oct. I think, I have a paper on it somewhere. Skyline Cruizs. Good luck with R/T.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome From Tyler Texas. Enjoy the CF there is a wealth of knowledge here

I have an SE and I've had a blast taking it from stock to shock. my wife... not so happy$ .... any way you decide to go prepare your Family for the MOD Maddness,, we all have it. it starts off as an itch around the pocket book

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome from Fairfax! The people on these forums are freakin' awesome!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Welcome from down here in Fredericksburg!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts