Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...don't have a charger yet, but I will be getting a black RT around the end of November. Just been reading the forums in the meantime, decided to make a post. I have tried to buy 2 chargers off the forum, but one was sold and the other hasn't gotten back to me. I'm getting a used RT with the daytona grill, tints, smoked turn signals, and the front chin spoiler..and maybe smoked tails later on. Mainly looking for a Charger with the black RT seats in it, and def. side airbags and sunroof...But they're pretty hard to find here, so I'll just wait for the right one to pop up. Well once again it's nice to be here! Was considering a Nissan Maxima and a Cadillac STS V8 previously...hope I'm making the right choice! Hope insurance isn't too bad either...

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome from Nor Cal.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee--you'll love the R/T and of course black is the fastest color!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome From Texas

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Welcome from the Frederick, MD area. :grin:

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Welcome from Bowie, Maryland. Good luck with your purchase

You need to attend some events with Mid Atlantic Chargers. Check out the web site for event information, http://www.midatlanticchargerclub.com/

There is also a big group of us that run with the HHP Modern Mopar Muscle race circuit. We will be at MIR on the 27th of October and at E-Town in November. Most of the information on the HHP events is over on LX in the Northeast section.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome from Bowie, Maryland. Good luck with your purchase

You need to attend some events with Mid Atlantic Chargers. Check out the web site for event information

There is also a big group of us that run with the HHP Modern Mopar Muscle race circuit. We will be at MIR on the 27th of October and at E-Town in November. Most of the information on the HHP events is over on LX in the Northeast section.
thanks for the info man!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!!.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
WELCOME from SOUTHERN MARYLAND!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome

I'm new to this site as well. I live in Virginia ( yuck) but my heart is in Maryland ( GO TERPS)

·
Registered
926 Posts
Drop,

Welcome from PA. You are close enough the join all the fun we have in the area. Just click the link in my sig to get started with some local fun. Oh yeah you are gonna love your new baby.:grin: :grin: :grin:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts