Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am 32 years old Assistant Police Chief, Driving Instructor, etc etc

I have had a black Hemi Charger for 1 year know, I love it, I have hopefully talked the city council into three more to be ordered this tuesday. we'll see.

Anyhow, is anyone here good at photoshop, I have a few pictures of decalsssssss I want photo shopped onto a black charger, I can email the pics to whoever. Just wondering, I am going to have to put police on the sides, unless someone wants to design me there own version for a black charger,

anyhow,

Hello from ME:monster:

·
Registered
358 Posts
From one cop to another, welcome to the forums.

I am a Law Enforcement Officer in southeast Georgia and have been serving now for nearly 17 years. I too am an instructor.

Glad to see you here; I think you will enjoy your time well spent.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
to the forums from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee--sorry I can't be any help on the photoshop.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from a Military cop!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Welcome from TN!
And 32 is definitely the best age to be right now!
...You do know the rule that now you've posted, you have to let any other chargerforums member off with a warning instead of a ticket for a first offence? :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome from TN!
And 32 is definitely the best age to be right now!
...You do know the rule that now you've posted, you have to let any other chargerforums member off with a warning instead of a ticket for a first offence? :)
Uh, Yeah thats the rule! All the Texas officers out there got that memo, right??

·
Registered
84 Posts
Finishing B.A. degree in Criminal Justice, and am going through background in Santa Rosa Police Welcome and Glad to see everyone!!
:grin:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Welcome from KY as well!

·
Registered
19 Posts
What's up

Glad to see LE folks here.

I'm sure I will be meeting some State Police around my area since I drive 100+ on the interstate each day. (From DE to APG Army base in MD).

Anyone out there near Knox or Campbell or any other military installations?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey guys go here for a few pics of my charger, I am getting ready to strip it like the mustang shown in this pick, its off of transformers, I am going to be promoted to chief within the next year, so I am going to go back to a none stripped one with no lightbar only lights inside.

Anyone think that design would look ****ty, Of course they would look better without the wrighting but this is as plain and to the point as I think it can get.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Welcome from St. Louis. Are those the original wheels/tired from the RT in the last photo? Want them removed from the garage for more space? :lol:
damn thats pretty....

How the hell do you get the bugs off of the front end, I scrubb and scrub, and I think Its clean, then it dries and I get into the sun, and still looks like ****.

I need to get alot more pics of my cruiser there are alot of differences,
can you guys with the factory civilian R/T turn your ESC completey off, and I dont have the big plastic engine cover all of my stuff is exposed,
the gear shift isnt in the center its on the column, of course thats because of the rack mount system center console, but it does still have the manual shift +/- tap shift .

I do know that the suspension is a hell of alot stiffer, after driving a R/T at my uncles car lot

1 - 20 of 20 Posts