Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to trade in my 03 Silverado SS which has been a very good ride, for a 07 plum craxy daytona rt. I have spent many hours on this forum searching for answers and have found an overwhelming amount of imformation on the many variations of the Charger. I have been on the SS silverado forum for several years to get all kinds of info abut my truck and this forum seems very similiar, except that thier is such a broader range of charger models available which makes searching for things very time consuming to get results that apply to my Daytona model. I just wanted to say Hi and please direct me to previous threads if I post questions that may have been covered before and as I get more time with my charger I will try to help other people also.
After my test drive I can hardly wait till tomorrow to start enjoying my new ride.
Randy

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Illinois!
Congrats and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Phoenix, AZ!! :wave:

What number are you and where in Indiana? We have to add you to the Plum Crazy tracking list! :)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Welcome from Indiana! Glad to have you. From where abouts?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Youza gonna be plum crazy now homer. Getti up down nat road and joy yoself.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the welcomes. My Daytona is number 926 and after about 100 miles I am really enjoying this car.
Randy

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Randy, you need to have your number registered on the Daytona tracking thread! And the car only gets better after it loosens up. Just wait.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I have decided to trade in my 03 Silverado SS which has been a very good ride, for a 07 plum craxy daytona rt. I have spent many hours on this forum searching for answers and have found an overwhelming amount of imformation on the many variations of the Charger. I have been on the SS silverado forum for several years to get all kinds of info abut my truck and this forum seems very similiar, except that thier is such a broader range of charger models available which makes searching for things very time consuming to get results that apply to my Daytona model. I just wanted to say Hi and please direct me to previous threads if I post questions that may have been covered before and as I get more time with my charger I will try to help other people also.
After my test drive I can hardly wait till tomorrow to start enjoying my new ride.
Randy
Welcom to the forum. Where in Indiana are you from?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome from Jersey.

·