1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Great color! The blacktop package looks good on Granite. I'm pretty used to my 2019 Plus Package R/T with the satin carbon wheels. The best part of blacktop package is the blacked out "Hemi" fender badge since it is bigger and satin now and then the grille Dodge badge.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

Reactions: Discount Tire

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
The Satin Carbon wheels look great on your car (and most dark colored Chargers for that matter).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks. I did get an rt grille badge I thought of swapping the dodge one out but I have to paint it first.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Thanks. I did get an rt grille badge I thought of swapping the dodge one out but I have to paint it first.
You can't really swap it out unless they changed the design. The "Dodge" badge is molded into the grille these days... that's why I like your black one although I have some red in the license plate so I don't hate it as much as I used to!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
The Satin Carbon wheels look great on your car (and most dark colored Chargers for that matter).
I drove my 2006 Charger in Silversteel with black wheels for 9 years. It took some getting used to but yeah now I really like the Satin Carbon wheels. The best example is the special Hellcat Daytona those 20x11 Satin Carbon wheels look great! I know they made a black one but would have been cool to see it in Granite too.

·
Registered
2020 Charger ScatPack WB
37 Posts
Congrats!! I'm a new Charger owner myself. By the way I lived in Greenville for many years when I worked at the GE Gas Turbine Manufacturing plant. Its a great city.......although the traffic sucks now😂

1 - 16 of 16 Posts