Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just thought i'd stop by. Im looking into getting a Charger so i figured id sign up here and see what everyone had to say about them.. Thanks Again, see you all around..

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome bro, good luck on your purchase. Nice choice of car

·
Registered
868 Posts
Welcome bro, good luck on your purchase. Nice choice of car
Get it, you'll love it! 36K miles...no issues. Smooth as the day I took it home. Mechanically sound ( and I run nitous quite a bit) and looks bad A$$!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome from Northern Cali. Get the Charger, DO IT, DO IT NOW!!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome From So Cal!

Purchase a Charger Immediately!

OK, soon as you can - you will love it. :)

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
As you can tell we all feel that the Charger's suck, and are a totally overhyped waste of money. Dont bother.

hehe j/k
Welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee--You'll love a charger

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hey everyone, just thought i'd stop by. Im looking into getting a Charger so i figured id sign up here and see what everyone had to say about them.. Thanks Again, see you all around..
welcome
were you at ?
check the northeast section we've got a good group up here and getting more and more active
meet us at one of the events and you'll get lots of ideas and advice

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
to the forums from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!!.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Welcome! I have had my Charger for 2 1/2 months now & loved every day of it. Go to some dealerships around you & take a couple for a test drive. I think you'll fall in love with one.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Welcome to the forum KS, from CT. You might want to check out lxforums.com also. They have a Northeast section.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome from Danbury, CT. I got 2 of them and love'em both. I shopped around quite a bit and got a lot of info from this forum. Good Luck!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts