Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I have been lurking around the forums for around a week or so and figured I would go ahead and sign up and post. Not long ago I bought a 2012 Charger RT with ~19,000 miles on it. My previous car was a 2005 Mustang GT but with a baby on the way I needed something with a real backseat but still had some muscle. I have only had the Charger about a week but I love it already. I have a pic but she is dirty, you have been warned.

Attachments

· Premium Member
981 Posts
Thanks Eddie! I'm scared to ask but, you follow college football?
Lol I hadn't till this past season, my girlfriend is an FSU fan so I watched all their games. All our friends are FSU fans too so I had to control my happiness every time Winston got sacked lol. I also wanted to get into watching the Bucs but with him probably going there I don't know now. I like the way Oregon plays but I'll root for the FL teams first :beerchug:.

· Registered
635 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Grew up in central FL now I'm in MA. Really missed it this winter ?

2014 phantom black rt max

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.