Charger Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I bought my 06 R/T in August. I've wanted one for about a year and a half and since I graduated college this past May and got a new job, I decided it was time to buy one. Test drove it, immediately fell in love, haven't looked back since.

I'm somewhat of a gear head. I have a few cars garaged in mint condition, and a few that need some restoration work. I plan on modifying the bejesus out of my R/T. I really, really enjoy customizing cars. This R/T should be fun!

I look forward to sharing ideas/information/stories all Charger related with you guys.

Cheers!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats, and welcome from Northern Cali. Now you need to post some pics of all your cars.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
welcome from the western part of Massachusetts. Check the new england section, we have a Meet and Greet coming in a couple weekends at Jordans furniture in natick, would be cool to have you join us.

Tom

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I also live in MA. Looking to mod huh, you came to the right place.
-J

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Welcome !

Don't be a stranger at the next meet-and-greet

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
to the forums from Northern Illinois!

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Greets from a little west of you ( Marlboro, MA ) and congrats on the Charger. Hope you can make one of the meet and greets before old man winter sets in.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!!.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts