Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All:

Just got me a 2011 Charger R/T Max in the U Texas Burnt (I know its toxic) Orange color. Been having fun with it since I am normally driving around on my Aprilia Tuono, BMW K1200RS, or Harley motorcycles, and this is a little different flying around my favorite roads in a car and not on a bike. Well thanks for having me and look forward to chatting and asking away about this Charger. Already want to do some add ons to the car. Have a good one YALL!!! :rocker::driving:

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I'm on my way home from Dallas and think I may have passed you on 35 southbound in round rock lol. Welcome!

Sent from my PG86100 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome My Friend, and congrats on the Charger. Lookin forward to rolling with ya on the Freeways. Im in Hutto and commute to Howard Lane down 45 and down 130 to TechniCenter near the Airport. Be safe.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello from VA...nice color by the way!!!:beerchug:
Thanks. I saw it and was like close enough to U Texas orange for me, I'll take it. Now I need to decorate somehow so it's not like the other orange chargers. Hmm stripes, a longhorn hood ornament, some paint on those chrome I mean plastic rim covers, ill have to get it all pass the wife though, lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome My Friend, and congrats on the Charger. Lookin forward to rolling with ya on the Freeways. Im in Hutto and commute to Howard Lane down 45 and down 130 to TechniCenter near the Airport. Be safe.
Sweet. Hutto is close. Let me know of any cars shows, or Friday/Saturday meets. Hope to see ya.

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
Welcome from Vermont!!!

·
Premium Member
1,745 Posts
Thanks. I saw it and was like close enough to U Texas orange for me, I'll take it. Now I need to decorate somehow so it's not like the other orange chargers. Hmm stripes, a longhorn hood ornament, some paint on those chrome I mean plastic rim covers, ill have to get it all pass the wife though, lol.
Longhorns...awesome. I'll bet no one else on the forum has them:bigthumb: Come on in, the waters fine. Here, drink some nice ChargerForums Kool Aid.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania!!!! :)

·
Registered
707 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride and welcome from Windsor, Ontario. :beerchug:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Gattis School and Redbud

Was that you at the gas station I rolled through last night ( Sunday 8/21 ) and complimented on the color?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yep..me too. Was thinking of orange calipers, some new black rims...eh, I'm in the same boat...gotta have wife approval otherwise I'm sleeping in the charger, lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Was that you at the gas station I rolled through last night ( Sunday 8/21 ) and complimented on the color?
Nope. I was on my Aprilia motorcycle last night. I did see an orange R/t like mine at Chedders on 35. So I may have saw the same one. Lol. I'm always looking for chargers now too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts