Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

I'm Dennis from Abu Dhabi and my ride is :bowdown: '09 Charger R/T, not sure what package though :confused: but supposedly has all available options.
Tinted windows and parking sensors are the only mods planned so far.

I'm very proud to be a part of Charger community!
This forum seem to have answers to all the questions a Charger owner might have:clap:

And here is a pic of my HEMI:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Welcome from So*Cal USA
looking good. Didn't Even know Chargers were over there but kool to see. START MODDING :D :beerchug:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi Dennis...welcome. Nice R/T:rocker: Bet those sun-blocker panels come in pretty handy around there eh?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everybody for welcoming me!

SichaChante - Yeah, the sun is shining almost every day of the year which I believe would make the dashboard and seats crack in no time especially in the summer.

BTW its +49C outside at the moment.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Dennis, Looks like your car has the Road and Track package add to a R/T model, very nice!!

Welcome to the forum from Maine!

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Welcome from Cali...I have a question though

How come you have black mirrors on a silver car? Is it a Dubai thing? I thought all Hemi's have color matched mirrors.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks again for warm welcoming.

fluffykush... Actually when I was looking in the catalog the car was shown with body color mirrors but when it came the mirrors were black. There are some R/Ts driving around with black as well as body color mirrors so it must be an option. Not sure. The dealership didn't really provide much info about the car...

Big engine was all I needed. Unfortunately no SRT8 for Chargers here.

Today it's gone for tinting.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Hi everybody,

I'm Dennis from Abu Dhabi and my ride is :bowdown: '09 Charger R/T, not sure what package though :confused: but supposedly has all available options.
Tinted windows and parking sensors are the only mods planned so far.

I'm very proud to be a part of Charger community!
This forum seem to have answers to all the questions a Charger owner might have:clap:

And here is a pic of my HEMI:

With that grille/badge/chin spoiler/rear spoiler/rims combo, I'd say you have the R package .... what used to be called the Road & Track package ...

Welcome to the forums :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
hi!! welcome and congrats for your new car and the color!!!

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Welcome from... 6 minutes away from ya! lol.

And you are correct, this site is the BEST resource for our cars. I couldnt have even dreamed of doing anything without the help of the guys and gals on here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts