Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everybody!!! Hey I decided to join my fellow hard chargers and join! I'm looking forward to many good things to come...

I own a 07 SXT and looking to make it personal with a little help from everyone. So far I've added the Airaid CAI and will be receiving a JET chip within the next few days. I'm trying to decide which exshaust to go with now. So many ideas... Magna, Flowmas, Borl, I'm looking for that rumble without emission issues.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome from Northern Cali. I'm sorry, they don't make a vaccination for the mod bug. We all got it, enjoy spending all your money.

·
Registered
702 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from Washington!!

·
Registered
9,031 Posts
Hey, another V-6'er! Welcome aboard! :grin:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome from PA!

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Welcome from Southern VA. I went with Exhaust Depot, Zoomers sounds great but only has single for us 6ers. Just a thought.

·
Registered
85 Posts
WELCOME from Northern CA!

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Greetings from the Ville'. You may need a second job if the fever doesn't break. :sick:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Welcome

What's up everybody!!! Hey I decided to join my fellow hard chargers and join! I'm looking forward to many good things to come...

I own a 07 SXT and looking to make it personal with a little help from everyone. So far I've added the Airaid CAI and will be receiving a JET chip within the next few days.
I'm trying to decide which exshaust to go with now. So many ideas... Magna,
, Borl,
I'm looking for that rumble without emission issues.
HI FROM SAN JOSE CALI!!! GET FLOWMASTERS:grin: :grin:

·
Registered
1,841 Posts

I own a 07 SXT and looking to make it personal with a little help from everyone. So far I've added the Airaid CAI and will be receiving a JET chip within the next few days. I'm trying to decide which exshaust to go with now. So many ideas... Magna, Flowmas, Borl, I'm looking for that rumble without emission issues.
Welcome from Wisconsin!!! Nice ride! You're going to love this forum.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts