Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Abelardo Espinoza, but I go by Abel, forum name is Abel da king. A little egotistical I know but it's something I started using a while back and I still am. Pondered about putting it on a vanity License plate but then decided that was too much lol. I just purchased a 2014 Dodge Charger R/T Plus The high octain red model with the 20" rims aluminum, fully loaded interior with cloth did not want leather for temperature reasons,

I live in Houston Tx where we get a lot of random weather hot cold rain snow, ect. I joined the forums to learn more about my car and introduced into the charger forum culture. If anyone has any tips to keep my car like new condition from cleaning to maintenance let me know or Inbox me. To be honest this is the first car I have purchased for my self so getting to know things like how to maintenance my vehicle and when to will be very helpful. Hope I can get to know everyone help anyone else if I can.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Big congrats on the new car and welcome to the site! The owners manual is a good start for learning maintenance schedules. Personally, I'm a big fan of full synthetic's, so when its time for the swaps, it's something to consider.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe this image will work, I need to look more into synthetics and other things as much to make sure I keep this beast moving.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee and congrats on the new Charger!:driving:

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Welcome!

That looks like TorRed. See my sig pic for High Octane Red.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh sorry not very familiar with the color names yet, so tor red right? THanks for the information lol I feel a little dumb now =.=

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Don't feel dumb. Besides, these guys will make you an expert in no time. ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So far all I have done is purchased a mopar R/T grill badge and added it to my grill I know I didn't buy R and T package charger but I wanted it so bad I didn't care and I didn't take off my dodge badge either I added it to the side of it lol...

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks a lot, I figure that I want to pay off enough to were I owe less then what's it worth before I start getting warranty voiding mods =3

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
I think you'll enjoy this ride for a long time regardless of mods. No need to hurry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts