Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greeting everyone. Picked up my 2006 Dodge Charger HEMI yesterday! :cool: I picked up the only one at my local dealer....Inferno Red with the light leather interior. Decided to go option-less, but was surprised at what came standard for the price...especially the traction assist programs built into the base price. The wife didn't really like it until she got behind the wheel and now I may just have to buy another one for ME to drive! Anyway, just wanted to say HELLO to you all. I look forward to reading the posts in here about the Chargers reborn glory! I'll post some pictures when I get a chance to download from the camera. Oh yeah, on the way home from the dealer...I was driving my HEMI Ram....the wife passed me, I kicked it, didn't even make the slightest difference in her track passing me. Got home and she said she looked down at the speedo and was hitting 110 when she backed off. :happy: Well, cya'll soon.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome to the club and congrats on the new Charger. Sounds like you and your wife like it just as much as I do! Get some shades so you wont feel awkward when people start staring you down. :cool:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pics should be up this afternoon. Am taking my charger to the dealer this morning to get windows tinted and he's putting on some decals he had special made. Dealer was going to put them on whether or not I had bought the car so I figured 'what the heck'. They are supposed to go down both rear quarter panels with 'HEMI' on them and then down the side over the HEMI badge but not on the hood of the car. I have to see if I like them or not. Actually I kinda like the 'sleeper' look with nothing on it except the HEMI badges on the sides. We'll see. If I do go with the stripes I'll post before and after pictures. Thanks for the welcome ya'll.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah, I got the shades....cheap sun glasses!

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
HIGH_HEMI said:
Oh yeah, I got the shades....cheap sun glasses!
Can't wait to see the pics. Congrats on the new Hemi (envious!). I have to wait til after my honeymoon. :p

·
Banned
99 Posts
HIGH_HEMI said:
Greeting everyone. Picked up my 2006 Dodge Charger HEMI yesterday! :cool: I picked up the only one at my local dealer....Inferno Red with the light leather interior. Decided to go option-less, but was surprised at what came standard for the price...especially the traction assist programs built into the base price. The wife didn't really like it until she got behind the wheel and now I may just have to buy another one for ME to drive! Anyway, just wanted to say HELLO to you all. I look forward to reading the posts in here about the Chargers reborn glory! I'll post some pictures when I get a chance to download from the camera. Oh yeah, on the way home from the dealer...I was driving my HEMI Ram....the wife passed me, I kicked it, didn't even make the slightest difference in her track passing me. Got home and she said she looked down at the speedo and was hitting 110 when she backed off. :happy: Well, cya'll soon.

Yes they are not much to look at from the outside.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can't figure out how to make pics 100x100 for the avatar. Downloading to this thread was also too big. I posted the pics at: www.msnusers.com/HIGHHEMI
Stop by and take a peek. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yeah, dealer didn't have the stripes ready. Maybe Monday or Tuesday. I did, however, get the darkest tint (20% I think) I could without going Limo dark. Will post the stripes (HEMI) once they're on the car.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks JSA 007. Went to your site too. Great looking Charger (my next one will be black) as well as the other cars in your growing collection. Great Website! You must live in Arizona or Nevada. I was in Colorado, but just moved to Georgia. My wife and I are itching to move back out west as soon as we sell the house. lol. Thanks again

·
Registered
662 Posts
HIGH_HEMI said:
Thanks JSA 007. Went to your site too. Great looking Charger (my next one will be black) as well as the other cars in your growing collection. Great Website! You must live in Arizona or Nevada.
Thanks for the compliment :D And good call on the location. I'm in southern Nevada, but I can actually see Arizona out my window :lol:

:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts