Charger Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new as of today. I have a 06 Silver Charger RT with an SRT spoiler and Custom black side decals. I love it. Next is 20 rims and next summer new exhaust/air intake and SRT hood. I'll have pics soon.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
welcome to the forums.... where is Woodbury located in PA, I think I've heard of it before.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Welcome to VA and let the modding begin!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
WWWAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP.....:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Welcome to the forums. We all love pics here so put some pics up of that ride. We would love to check it out.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
ahhhhh...welcome!!! It gets crazy around here but you just have to disreguard some things....kinda like an actual family that has that one crazy uncle that no one likes!!!

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Woodbury is 20 minutes south of Altoona
ok that's why I've heard of it. I live in State College right now, but I've been through most towns in central Pa riding motorcycle.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome from Washington!!!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Greetings from the Commonwealth.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome from Virginia! Cut up your credit card before it's too late, "mod-itus" comes with membership to the forums!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Welcome from Southern California!
Why waiting til next summer for mods?
Some good vendors on here...... check them out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.