Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and girls, My name is Leonardo Colon. Iam from Puerto Rico, Currently I own a Protege 5 Laser Mica Blue. Over 4 grand in music in it...blah blah www.cardomain.com/id/leop5 if you guys wanna see it. No music pics sry. I dont want anyone trying to steal it..

Ok to the good stuff!!! IAM IN LOVE WITH THE CHARGER!!!! I call it The mini Viper..why? WHO CARES! I personally loved the crappy version of the car...saw the SRT-8 and wow..blew me away. Iam currently TRYING to get a R/T or a SRT-8..but as you know cars dont come out at the same time. I went to my nearest dealer and talke to the guy in charge. Test drove the Magnum R/T..wow but i already own a grocery getter...i want a car..Anywayz i did test drove a white SRT-8 300C. Now thats a fast car. REALLY FAST. Its like...dayummmm i was stuck in my seat for like 5 minutes when i tried to get out. Best day of my life. I saw in the sheet that the 300c 6.1 was 425... I think i read that the Charger SRT8 was 450.../drools..

Well ill be buying one this next months, saying HI!!! ALL and i luv this forum!!! been checking around and this one got class.

PS: ...Cars in PR are like 5 to 8 grand over the price you guys get in the USA...bah but ill WORK! hard!!!!

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Howdy leo, visited PR a few times, beautiful down there. SRT-8s Xhargers are supposed to have the same 425 as the 300 SRT. And they start production in Sept. But patience is it's own reward, as you know, it'll be worth it.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Howdy Leo, welcome to the forum, good luck on getting your car :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well if the SRT8 Never makes it..i guess the R/T with a GS supercharger :)

Who knows! thx for the welcome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts