Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been been a truck guy for most of my life, and on a whim bought an 05 350Z thinking it would fill a niche for me. Well, it didn't. Traded her in 6 months later on a nice 07 SRT-8 in August. Now I can get the kids in back, fill the need for power, and still get a fat grin on my face when I drive it. Perhaps now I can stop dropping money into my Titan, where there are not many options to chose from, and start slowly making this Charger my own. Also, was curious if anyone had positive things to say about service at Power Dodge up off Bell and 1-17 in this little warm town we call Phoenix. Seems after reading a few days that getting SRT specific service can be very hit or miss. Anyway, thanks to the community for all the knowledge I have already leached. Hopefully I will be able to give something back as my experience grows.

Jarrett Wyatt

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Welcome and congrats, I'm sure the SRT8 will fill the nitch!!!
Enjoy the site!!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Congrats and
from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
140 Posts
:smoke: Welcome aboard,from Jersey.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Welcome from Texas and congrats!

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Phoenix, AZ!! :wave:

I have been going to Power for my service for almost 2 years now and I've never had a problem. Ask for Robbie....he's been wonderful! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks All

The crew here sure knows how to make one welcome. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey welcome from tyler tx

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Pop them guns Wyatt, and hit your mark. Enjoy the ride and comfort.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.