Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my car last Wednesday. Hope it's okay to post pics here. I wasn't sure where to do a newbie/introduction thread.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Wow! Three Mustangs and a Charger in the driveway. Who says we all can't just get along. :wink:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JohnnyG said:
Congrats LisaGT,Nice lookin' R/T!! Now you might have to change your handle to LisaR/T (just kidding). :happy:
Well, I'll have to be Lisa RT/GT I guess since I still have my three Mustangs.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Lisa GT said:
Well, I'll have to be Lisa RT/GT I guess since I still have my three Mustangs.
That's real cool,some forum members could really learn from that on here. What do you think about the new Shelby GT-500 Cobra Mustang coming out next year?!! I think that is one hot lookin' ride!!

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Tricster said:
Welcome Lisa GT :) Nice car ya got there !

Tricster
Welcome LisaGT/RT! Glad to have you with us. At first you'll think we're all crazy, but later you'll find we're just lunatic's. :wink: :happy: Mike

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mmaloy said:
Welcome LisaGT/RT! Glad to have you with us. At first you'll think we're all crazy, but later you'll find we're just lunatic's. :wink: :happy: Mike
That's cool. In that case, I should fit right in. :)

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Lisa GT said:
That's cool. In that case, I should fit right in. :)
Cool! Hey fella's, a female looney amongst us!!! JK!! :) :whistle:

·
Registered
245 Posts
WOW

That makes the WHOLE driveway look good now!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats! And nice choice of color.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nice pictures!. That is the first Silver Steel Metallic I have seen. I like it....

I also have some classic cars, so I'm trying to figure out how to finance a Charger without selling one of them. Looks like you figured it out.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
73_challenger said:
Nice pictures!. That is the first Silver Steel Metallic I have seen. I like it....

I also have some classic cars, so I'm trying to figure out how to finance a Charger without selling one of them. Looks like you figured it out.
Yeah...no other debt.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Welcome Lisa.
- I noticed that it looks like your Dealer put one of their marketing devices, just above the Charger "badge". Is that what I see - if so, hopefully you can get it off of there before it really sticks to the paint.

- I was able to easily peel my dealers marketing device, off of my Charger, the first night. I thought that it really detracted from the appearance of the car. I might have left it on, if the dealer would pay me 34 cents per mile for the advertising (maybe since it's a Charger, it should be "50 Cent" per mile > http://www.autoblog.com/entry/1234000983052065/ :) ).

Brian T.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BT1024 said:
Welcome Lisa.
- I noticed that it looks like your Dealer put one of their marketing devices, just above the Charger "badge". Is that what I see - if so, hopefully you can get it off of there before it really sticks to the paint.

- I was able to easily peel my dealers marketing device, off of my Charger, the first night. I thought that it really detracted from the appearance of the car. I might have left it on, if the dealer would pay me 34 cents per mile for the advertising (maybe since it's a Charger, it should be "50 Cent" per mile > http://www.autoblog.com/entry/1234000983052065/ :) ).

Brian T.
Yes Brian, that's what you see. I may just try to get that off.

Taking the new wheels out tonight:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Howdy Lisa, welcome to the forum and the madness :)

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Congrats Lisa. have fun with it and like some others say "Drive it like you stole it!".

1 - 20 of 22 Posts