Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever tried this with any luck? I have tried to find a decent looking wicker bill style spoiler for my 2010 Charger R/T, but I haven't seen any I like. I really want the one from a hellcat, but unsure how it would look mounted on my body style charger, or if it would even work.

If anyone has done it, let's see it! Thanks in advance.

This is the look I'm going for here: https://zl1addons.com/products/wicker-bill-for-charger-spoiler-type-hellcat-srt-and-srt-scat-pac

·
Registered
24 Posts
i thought about the same mod , i have seen many first gen (LX chargers) with hellcat spoilers and wickerbills but honestly to me it doesn't suit the cars profile , as the bumpers have no body lines and are more curvy and round i think sticking with the stock srt spoiler from that gen is the best bet

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I've never seen any that look good on the 2006-10. The same can be said for the 2011-14. There are YouTube videos for both models with wickerbill installs. I've seen some for sale for the 2nd gens, but none specifically for the 1st gens. The Hellcat spoiler, to me, just doesn't flow with either of the first two.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts