Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to find out how others did the hellcat on the 06-10 year chargers. I got the factory wing on mine. I've seen the YouTube videos and I find some uninformative or bad quality video. More need to know where they got the wing without costing an arm from dodge.

Registered
2012 SRT Charger, 2003 Ram hemi, 2005 Magnum
There's more than a few people on here who have done it, you should be able to find something from within the past five years or so. Thing is the pre-2015 Chargers all have pretty much squared off asses whilst the Dart Chargers have a bit of a round one. The spoilers over the years have of course been altered to match. Round butt spoiler never seems to look or fit right on a square butt car.

Registered
All the cool cats are doing it.....

馃ぎ
Whoa, hang on a second there, Ritz! That's XE Ryder, he used to run serious track days in his Charger and personally worked with the maker of that wing to make it fully functional for these big cars. That is a serious piece of equipment, not a "mall crawler special." Hard to see in the picture, but he also had a front splitter and canard wings on the front corners. All together they lowered his lap times and made the car more stable at triple-digit speeds. I used to talk to him regularly on the blue forum in the Road Course forum, which I was also very active in. I clocked a sub-2-minute lap time at Mid Ohio in my V6/AWD Charger.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts