Charger Forums banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Did they give you an ETA? They get caught in kzd status, which is like the bermuda triangle of shipping. Delayed sitting on a lot. But considered in shipping status.
No, I haven’t really been bothering them too much, pretty much just using the wait to increase my down payment and collect things like rims and other accessories. The longer I wait the lower my monthly payment 🤷🏾‍♂️.

·
Premium Member
2021 Hellion Twin turbo 392
1,491 Posts
What options you ordered?

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
I can tell you live in az…your yard is gravel and cactus instead grass 😅

·
Registered
56 Posts
Serious upgrade lol
The only thing I’ll miss is the adaptive cruse control. I was originally going to go with the SP so I could have it, but I can’t stand red alcantara, especially with a 4y/o. Everyone I know with light alcantara seats, they now look pretty bad, even the black alcantara that I put in the SRT-10 is starting to wear pretty bad, So the red leather in the HC was my deciding factor. Leather trumps adaptive cruse control for me.

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
The only thing I’ll miss is the adaptive cruse control. I was originally going to go with the SP so I could have it, but I can’t stand red alcantara, especially with a 4y/o. Everyone I know with light alcantara seats, they now look pretty bad, even the black alcantara that I put in the SRT-10 is starting to wear pretty bad, So the red leather in the HC was my deciding factor. Leather trumps adaptive cruse control for me.
Couldn't get both via a jailbreak charger?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Couldn't get both via a jailbreak charger?
No, something I heard about no space for the sensor because of the HC’s cooling system in the charger. It was only available on the Challenger and Durango HC’s. I had a challenger, but it was too much of a PITA with the seatbelts and car seats with the kids, they would cry when they had to go in “daddy’s” car. Much better and easier with the chargers. It’s ok, I’ve driven 30 years without adaptive cruise control, I can go back. Besides I’ll be passing everyone anyway 🤷🏾‍♂️

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
I need build me adaptive cruise for my big truck..one that shoots grenades at anyone in my way, then cruise will remain constant 🥸

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Honestly im aure the engineers coulda fit the sensor somewhere, but dodge prolly assumed ppl buy the hellcat for racing, nor highway cruising lol

Reactions: HamptonmanDDS

·
Registered
56 Posts
No, at the time I was just happy not to get a dealership markup, which was getting out of hand at the time I ordered. I’m going to do my paperwork and pick it up tomorrow, I’ll see what they say or try to do. I hate this part. I’ll be glad when it’s over.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Take your time and I wouldn't buy any of the extras they will try to sell you. You can always add some later on your own if you want but I usually refuse everything.

Now definitely check the car out good and if the weather is bad come back another day. Once you sign for the car it's yours.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 56 Posts