Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2022 SPWB
460 Posts
Ordered my 22 Charger WB Hellcat on the 13th of March and has already been put into D1 Status with an estimated ship date of April 1st! Hopefully it actually comes in by then.
Welcome to the forum, holy crap that's fast. Be aware that April 1st is not actually your ship date, but your build date. The car takes 2-3 days to build, then it'll sit waiting on shipping. This is the part that's really going to vary from car to car. Some users here have been stuck in a limbo for over 6 weeks, when others have had their cars ship right away. Expect your car to arrive at your dealer in Early May.

·
Premium Member
2021 Hellion Twin turbo 392
1,495 Posts
Welcome and congrats…the days are gonna go by slower and slower the closer it gets to delivery 😐

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Ordered my 22 Charger WB Hellcat on the 13th of March and has already been put into D1 Status with an estimated ship date of April 1st! Hopefully it actually comes in by then.
If that’s accurate it looks like sold order backlog is filled and orders for gas guzzlers have slowed.

Congrats on the Cat.
I was considering upgrading from my SPWB but the price for my options on a HC got out of hand at $85k :oops:

·
Registered
349 Posts
If that’s accurate it looks like sold order backlog is filled and orders for gas guzzlers have slowed.

Congrats on the Cat.
I was considering upgrading from my SPWB but the price for my options on a HC got out of hand at $85k :oops:
Meh… or he just ordered from a big time dealer and got lucky. I’ve been at D1 for about a week now and still don’t have a build date - and I ordered on 2/9.

I’m going to ask around about this, though. The last I heard from a guy who’s on the line at Brampton was that they couldn’t keep up with current orders, and that was just a few days ago.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Meh… or he just ordered from a big time dealer and got lucky. I’ve been at D1 for about a week now and still don’t have a build date - and I ordered on 2/9.

I’m going to ask around about this, though. The last I heard from a guy who’s on the line at Brampton was that they couldn’t keep up with current orders, and that was just a few days ago.
DId you get an updated POC showing your D1 Status from your dealer? If should display an estimated ship date which has been said to be estimated build date in reality. I would think you wouldnt go D1 unless they scheduled the build simultaneously given D1 is parts gather and build sequenced?

·
Registered
349 Posts
DId you get an updated POC showing your D1 Status from your dealer? If should display an estimated ship date which has been said to be estimated build date in reality. I would think you wouldnt go D1 unless they scheduled the build simultaneously given D1 is parts gather and build sequenced?
I wish you were right, but it does happen sometimes. I’m definitely updated to D1, but it still says “TBD” for my build date, even on the factory computers. It’s annoying, since it seems like the status change was meaningless, but every day is another step closer to build time.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I wish you were right, but it does happen sometimes. I’m definitely updated to D1, but it still says “TBD” for my build date, even on the factory computers. It’s annoying, since it seems like the status change was meaningless, but every day is another step closer to build time.
Ah, ok. That’s shitty. I hadn’t noticed anyone else like that so apologies for misspeaking. Hopefully it isn’t too far out though.

Reactions: Citrus90

·
Registered
349 Posts
By the way, you’re doing the right thing by going with the Indigo. It’s a stunner in person - and as as owner of a white knuckle Scat myself, I can tell you that the white can get a little tiresome. It’s actually part of the reason I ordered my JB. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
402 Posts
By the way, you’re doing the right thing by going with the Indigo. It’s a stunner in person - and as as owner of a white knuckle Scat myself, I can tell you that the white can get a little tiresome. It’s actually part of the reason I ordered my JB. Enjoy it!
Appreciate the insight. Wanted white initially to match my 1500 but quickly realized that might be the case with white. I’m sure it looks good still but end of the day it’s just another white car so indigo it was haha.

Reactions: Citrus90

·
Registered
1,772 Posts

Have they gotten thru the Jalbroke order backlog? That was the priority last I knew.

·
Registered
725 Posts
OP, one post and gone. Show us your POC sheet and lets see the proof

• Haha
Reactions: dthay007

·
Premium Member
1,495 Posts

Congrats on the Cat.
Upgrade your spwb and build your own hellcat… cheaper.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Have they gotten thru the Jalbroke order backlog? That was the priority last I knew.
Judging by how they’re handling my order, I’d say no way. They’ve cancelled some orders, and hundreds more are sitting in BX or BA status. Others are at D, or like me, at D1, but still haven’t received build dates.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered my hellcat Jan 7th its finally in shipping, but with no timeframe. I talked with customer service and the dealer and nothing more than "soon". Every day is torture. I went with hellraisin, black hood, brass monkey wheels, and sepia interior. Ugh this is supposed to help with my midlife crisis. I think im gonna be in a nursing home by the time it gets here.

·
Premium Member
1,495 Posts
I ordered my hellcat Jan 7th its finally in shipping, but with no timeframe. I talked with customer service and the dealer and nothing more than "soon". Every day is torture. I went with hellraisin, black hood, brass monkey wheels, and sepia interior. Ugh this is supposed to help with my midlife crisis. I think im gonna be in a nursing home by the time it gets here.
Welcome to forums

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered a spwb indigo blue March 18, 2022 and it was built today April 7, 2022. If it comes at the start of may that would be awesome.

·
Premium Member
1,495 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ordered mine on the 7th as well, they said it shipped on Thursday

1 - 20 of 56 Posts