Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so my hood decal tore today. A big chunk just flew off when I was washing the car. It isnt a RiderDecal. Matter of fact Rider cant make one cuz its an RK Sport Hood and there is no template yet and they are too far away for me to drive over and let them experiment. So, I need a new hood decal. David, how large of a ram head like the one on the trunk black out on my car can you make? Or, is there something else you can imagine that we could do? If I get you some dimensions, could we do something? Let me know, and anyone else who has an idea please let me know. The tear happened on the driver side under the E. It tore off. grrrr.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
The people at rider can't custom make one for ya? That one looks smokin.... Hate it tore. give them the specs???? Maybe.

·
Vendor
331 Posts
Give me the dimensions of the current decal, max width on top and bottom and overall length from windshield to nose, I will see what I can do, but it will not get started until Monday earliest.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no rush David. I'll get measurements tonight. There are a couple local places that I could go to, but I have a habit of always going back to companies that have taken care of me, so you will always get my business. Thanks for lookin out!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
no rush David. I'll get measurements tonight. There are a couple local places that I could go to, but I have a habit of always going back to companies that have taken care of me, so you will always get my business. Thanks for lookin out!
I agree and David will take great care of you and get you what you need. I have done lot's of business with David over at RiderGraphics. I recently ordered a new trunk black out piece as I am getting rid of my third brake light and trunk key hole, on my trunk lid. So I had to get a new black out piece with no third brake light and trunk key hole openings/cut outs. Told David what I needed and he made the changes from my first black out piece I ordered from him and in a few days it was at my door step.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I've ordered plenty of stuff from them, trunk blackout, rocker stripes, Hockey quarter panels, diffuser decal. My car is all over their site. Mayyer of fact I need to get the new custom quarter panel decals he made for me up in pics for them. Aint no one better than Rider.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts