Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone here recommend a good set of heads? I have looked at Indy, Frank Racing and HHP but the only dyno sheets I found were for HHP. Their Stage 2 numbers looked impressive. Also if I do the heads and cam do I also need to change the torque converter (keeping in mind that this is a daily driven car)? Thanks for all the help.

By the way for those that remember my tire thread I purchased the Nitto Invo's 275/40 in the rear and 245/45 up front. They should be here in two weeks....

·
Vendor
815 Posts
You don't need to change the torque converter, we just have in included with our Stage 2 package because it compliments the entire package quite nicely, plus when we install it with the heads and the cam, we do it for free saving $600.00 because we'll just pull the motor. Beats going back and doing it for twice the cost at a later time but if you don't think you'll ever want it, just cross it off the list.

Our HHP/BES ported and polished heads are top notch and we stand behind them as the best and the fastest ported and polished heads on the market. BES Racing, who ports our heads (along with designs our cams and builds our strokers) knows engines and actually has true racing experience. They build our 1200+ n.a. horsepower prostock motor and are the only ones we trust to safely get the most horsepower out of a motor without imploding it.

I have no problems suggesting the 470 horsepower HHP Stage 2 package for an everyday driver. Our 500 horsepower Stage 3 package pushes the envelope a little bit for a daily driver but it runs extremely smooth thanks to BES's expert cam designs. Let me know what questions you have.

Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the response. I have ordered from you guys before and had a great experience. I want the car to be as fast as possible but still be able to drive it daily. The stage 2 package looks promising. How much would it be for the package including shipping?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.