Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 RT with the beige healiner and pillar moulds. The guy I bought the car from was a smoker and whatever I do I cannot get the headliner clean. The smell has gone, so I thought I might look into wrapping it? Is this something worthwhile doing or should I just replace it? Also on a side note, I want to get away from the beige and go with something darker to match the rest of the interior! I'd be grateful for any thoughts or experience?

·
Registered
2014 Dodge Charger Pursuit AWD 5.7 V8
138 Posts
Highly recommend finding the parts at your local pick n pull junkyards, I pulled a headliner and pillar covers for less then $10, they were mint condition too. Especially suggest it since the 06-10 chargers are extremely common in every pick n pull ive been to. For some reason 11-14 are extremely hard to find where I am though.

The headliner has foam in it and glued fabric so it will always smell likely even if chaning the fabric. Pillar covers are just plastic with glued cloth, so those would be fine to do but not probably worth it.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Replacing the headliner assembly can be a task ranging from contorting it every which way to get it out of the car, to removing the windshield or rear window to slide it out. I think on the 2010 its flexible enough to get it in and out through a door.

·
Registered
2014 Dodge Charger Pursuit AWD 5.7 V8
138 Posts
I pulled it out the trunk, I happened to have just put rear fold down seats in. Was not too bad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts