Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the 9006 sylvania silverstars. But the one that i pulled out for the low beam looks like a different model. The plug looks close to it but the stock light is straight and the 9006's are right angled. What do i do any help please.

·
Registered
113 Posts
You need to get the 9006XS, which are the straight angle plugs. Forget trying to install the regular 9006ST's, you'll probably throw out your back trying to twist and contort to get them in (you won't) and use up all the harsh language you know.

I eventually had to buy mine from Ebay, and I actually installed them tonight.:) Along with the Honeycomb Grill.

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
How much brighter than stock are the 9006's? How much did you end up paying for them on ebay? Looks like they're about $40/pair most places on the web.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I ended up paying $24.99 on Ebay for them and the color is Bright White, close to the HID white. I just ordered the 9005XS and 9145 (H10's) Artic Whites from this website. The two pairs cost me $60.00 with shipping.

http://www.prolightstar.com/lightbulbs/nokya_arctic_white.html

There in CA, so I should have them by Monday.:)

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Bluonyx said:
I ended up paying $24.99 on Ebay for them and the color is Bright White, close to the HID white. I just ordered the 9005XS and 9145 (H10's) Artic Whites from this website. The two pairs cost me $60.00 with shipping.

http://www.prolightstar.com/lightbulbs/nokya_arctic_white.html

There in CA, so I should have them by Monday.:)

9005 is the high beam light, correct?

·
Registered
113 Posts
DutchMaster said:
9005 is the high beam light, correct?
Right, just make sure it has the "XS" after the 9005 as well.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
9005 and 9006 can both be ordered with the 'xs' desigination......when you go to advance auto parts ask the guy about the dodge viper silverstars...that is how they ordered mine. both 'xs' are already in car and i love them.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
nope they are floating somewhere in lake charles man....they were on order and i never got to advance auto parts to get them before the evacuation, so it will be few more weeks for those to be in...but the lows and highs are in and i love them......sorry i can't help you out on that one man. but they are available just have to special order them at advance auto parts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts