Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,
I don't know if American cars do this, but if i have my signal light on (lets say the right signal light), then that headlight (the right one) will shut off until the blinker switches off. I hate that!
I know in Canada we have to have daytime lamps, but if i have to have daytime lamps, can i at least get rid of the headlight shut-off feature when i have the signal on, and if so how do i go about doing that?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
:(it does that so the signal light is more visable in daylight...cause our high beam at about half power (day time running light) is right beside the signal light n would not be as easally seen in bright sunlight if it stayed on...and ya its only on our canadian cars..tryed to get mt dealer to flash my computer so they wouldnt come on but they refused..

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Just turn your headlights on manually everytime you get in the car and no more high-beam-bulb daytime running lights ... :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya, i didn't think the dealership would go along with that. But, i still want to set it up so the daytime lights are off but the parking lights go on in their place.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts