Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie Here.Do not have a Charger as of yet,thinking about getting Daytona R/T.Drive alot at night and early morning.How does everybody like the output of there headlight's and the pattern and light they put out.Any chance for 07 that Xenon's will become an option.I appreciate everyone's thought's.Thank's.Take Care.Peace.

McHemiMike

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
i changed out the bulbs to the silverstars and love 'em...they are brighter than the stock lights, but also more expensive..

·
Registered
69 Posts
McHemiMike said:
Newbie Here.Do not have a Charger as of yet,thinking about getting Daytona R/T.Drive alot at night and early morning.How does everybody like the output of there headlight's and the pattern and light they put out.Any chance for 07 that Xenon's will become an option.I appreciate everyone's thought's.Thank's.Take Care.Peace.

McHemiMike
I have three sets of McCulloch 6000K installed. I think they look really bad ass.:tongue:

BTW I sell these kits for 286.00 shipped per kit

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Standard lights are not that good IMHO.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
arfur said:
Standard lights are not that good IMHO.
Don't listen to him. The standard lights are fine. The silverstars are probably the only upgrade you'll want (just to make them a little better). Anything beyond that is for show (look, i have HID's:rolleyes:).

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
a14umbra said:
Don't listen to him. The standard lights are fine. The silverstars are probably the only upgrade you'll want (just to make them a little better). Anything beyond that is for show (look, i have HID's:rolleyes:).
They really aren't as good as some cars that I've owned. I agree with the silverstars! :smile:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
GoDaddy said:
i changed out the bulbs to the silverstars and love 'em...they are brighter than the stock lights, but also more expensive..
OOOOOH, YAAAH!!! :yes: I did that too after reading about them on the forum. I love them in the Charger. Haven't found the SS fogs in stores here yet. I can certainly see a huge difference between SS and the stock bulbs. Much brighter. The fogs look "yellow" compared to the headlights now. HID would be the way to go, but for halogen replacement bulbs, I like SS. thought abut PIAA bulbs, but they were waaaaaaaay too expensive for me.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
AB Charger said:
OOOOOH, YAAAH!!! :yes: I did that too after reading about them on the forum. I love them in the Charger. Haven't found the SS fogs in stores here yet. I can certainly see a huge difference between SS and the stock bulbs. Much brighter. The fogs look "yellow" compared to the headlights now. HID would be the way to go, but for halogen replacement bulbs, I like SS. thought abut PIAA bulbs, but they were waaaaaaaay too expensive for me.

Fogs are suppose to look yellow. Has something to do with the wavelength not being refracted as much by the water droplets in the fog. Hey HC, help me out here.

Or is this "just for show".:ninja:

·
Registered
13,222 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
a14umbra said:
Fogs are suppose to look yellow. Has something to do with the wavelength not being refracted as much by the water droplets in the fog. Hey HC, help me out here.
I just meant the light output was not as bright as the SS bulbs in the headlights. Ideal fog lights are supposed to be yellow. But the fogs on the Charger are more of a driving light as opposed to a "real" fog light.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts