Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
i kinda like the idea, but those arent done right, one of the vendors here makes an ahesive eyebrow looking decal that matches your paint color, that looks pretty badass

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
you have a black charger, get a rockblocker headlight kit and cut it to your liking, costs the same, would look better than that....

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I hate to break it to you papohh, but thats blue painters tape somebody put on their car before driving it to a show or a meet and greet.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
did anybody else try to open the link and have it go nuts and open 30 times. i had to turn off my computer to stop it.
I really don't like them now......:dead:

·
Registered
154 Posts
I hate to break it to you papohh, but thats blue painters tape somebody put on their car before driving it to a show or a meet and greet.

LOL. I didn't notice it until I took a second look at it. Good stuff.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I saw the lines of the tape overlaping. But hard to see if you just glanced at it.

·
Registered
406 Posts
LMAO, I just glanced at it and I just thought it was a kinda.. odd paintjob, to say the least. Stupid me:knockout:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
i kinda like the paint job....different kind of two tone!!

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
i have the reflective concepts eylids...........there a vendor here i love them............id get you a pic but seeing as a old lady hit me a month ago tommorow i dont have my car for another 2 weeks..............the ones ur lookin at look ugly IMO....reflective concepts......the headlights are unrisrticted ther awsome.......and only $20.00

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
I was wondering if there is some kind of plastic tearoff like nascar has for the headlight lens. Where I live, the bugs just about destroy the lens.
Sorry, didn't mean to jack the thread.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts