Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· Registered
14,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I installed the GTS headlight covers.

Got them from autotrucktoys.com for $64.90 shipped, which took 4 days total.

I took a bunch of pics, since I wanted to see what they looked like with the lights on and off and with just the parking lights on :D

Enjoy and let me know what you think :)

:D

· Registered
14,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks nice man. It makes me want to do that to mine! LoL
Whoa .... first post ! Made him join :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome and thanks! :rockon:

· Registered
3,234 Posts
Looks great Gabe. Makes you ride look meaner .

They will cut the light down conciderably. I had them on mine and when it rained one night I had to pull over and take them off.

· Registered
14,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks nice. Matches well with the grille.
I think so too ... thanks :rockon:

Looks great! how do they hold at night?
Looks great Gabe. Makes you ride look meaner .

They will cut the light down conciderably. I had them on mine and when it rained one night I had to pull over and take them off.

Thanks guys ... funny thing is it was starting to get dark on the way home after the pics were taken and I was starting to get into a hurry to get home cuz I really don't want to get pulled over ... :)

They really do cut down on headlight output quite a bit (as might be expected), but I'm hoping that the future HID-bulbs installation may fix that ... we'll see ...

· Banned
3,579 Posts
hate it j/k looks great I need them for shoes. I'd like to see close ups for fitment purpose's. I like how you already changed the sig pic on top of your game.

· Registered
10,647 Posts
Gabe...you dont have them on tight. Put the rubber stripe in and slide towards the grille then push the top..otherwise they MAY get air under and fly off. I caught mine right before that happened to me.

· Registered
2,758 Posts
:bigthumb: Look's awsome

· Premium Member
491 Posts
Look's good. I like how they match your grill.

· Registered
14,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys .... I started thinking now that tinted headlights would be really nice ... then I wouldn't have to worry about the covers not fitting right or them coming off ...

Gabe...you dont have them on tight. Put the rubber stripe in and slide towards the grille then push the top..otherwise they MAY get air under and fly off. I caught mine right before that happened to me.
I pushed on them as hard as I could ... they're on there as good as they'll get ... don't really know how much tighter I can get them on ....

· Premium Member
29,926 Posts
Thanks guys .... I started thinking now that tinted headlights would be really nice ... then I wouldn't have to worry about the covers not fitting right or them coming off ...

I pushed on them as hard as I could ... they're on there as good as they'll get ... don't really know how much tighter I can get them on ....
that reminds me of scotty from star trek:biggrinjester:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.