Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
looks cool :D

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
That would be the only way I'd do my headlights but I'd tint and paint your tails, JMO!

·
Registered
320 Posts
hmmm interesting, possibly in mind

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
i have had these on for 2 yrs now and i like them, if your state doesnt allow them all you have to do is take them off, if they are tinted then well you no

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
i forgot i had them on a black charger and i really liked them but as i was saying the law over in north and south carolina dont like them at all i set on the side of a road for 1 hr so 2 cops could go through my stuff looking for drugs. but i just took them off and when i got to tenn i put them back on.

·
Registered
232 Posts
GTS covers

I'm on my 3rd set of fronts,never installed the tails, don't like the way they look (not flush fitting,held on w/velcro). The first set of fronts cracked when I tried to remove them in the cold, the second got blown off and destroyed by a car wash blower:)frown: my fault ,was in a hurry and forgot to remove them). On a black car the fronts look pretty good, but I'm probably going to have my tails tinted for a smoother look.D,:beerchug:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for all the imput guys

·
Registered
480 Posts
def paint them, i have never seen a pair of these gts covers that a) cant be stolen extremely easily, and b) dont fall off or crack on their own....

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
i have had mine for 2 yrs now and havent lost or broke any of the four i have. knock on wood now i will go out and someone will take all four of mine, hope not! i think the painted look better but if you have to take them off you got to strip them or buy new ones which arent cheap, but they do look better up close. 100 bucks for 4 of them is better than what 150 bucks for a new head or tail light. thats what i am talking about

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm on my 3rd set of fronts,never installed the tails, don't like the way they look (not flush fitting,held on w/velcro). The first set of fronts cracked when I tried to remove them in the cold, the second got blown off and destroyed by a car wash blower:)frown: my fault ,was in a hurry and forgot to remove them)
I've given up on the fronts after 2 sets. First one cracked when my father thought he would help me remove them and the second set completely broke apart on the drivers side when I tried to remove them one cold morning. Not going to go for a third set (I went so far as to email GTS about the issue, but I think they are out of business as their website doesn't come up and emails to them bounce back). The tails look good when they're on, but when you take them off the velcro really sticks out. I'm definitely thinking about either tinting the tails or buy some already tinted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts