Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious what people's thoughts were on having a Comp Cam and ARH 1.875" headers with hi flow cats installed were. Going to be worth the money? Seen a few people saying headers don't really add that much power to the 6.4's. Also what would the factory Apache cam, stock manifolds and x-pipe be worth? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Cam sells for $59 new.....so you can do the math on that. Manifolds will bring anywhere from $125 to $250 depending on demand at the time. Longtubes really arent worth the cost on a mostly stock motor.

·
Registered
391 Posts
add yourself a set of ported heads to that and now were talking. headers buy them self were pointless, ask me how i know. waste of 1500 bucks. but if you add a cam and ported heads, then there worth it

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cam sells for $59 new.....so you can do the math on that. Manifolds will bring anywhere from $125 to $250 depending on demand at the time. Longtubes really arent worth the cost on a mostly stock motor.
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
add yourself a set of ported heads to that and now were talking. headers buy them self were pointless, ask me how i know. waste of 1500 bucks. but if you add a cam and ported heads, then there worth it
Thanks for the info, I'm coming to understand that header upgrades on the 6.4 are not all that magical. Arrington has a head/cam package. Looking into it at the moment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts