Charger Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had my car guy come down, he was going to do a nice custom tune for me. first, we get it all plugged in the computer, and it says, we need an update, right off the bat, we have to download an update, so we had to go out and buy a ub cable that fit diablo. we finally got that. we finally get the diablo predator tune installed, but as soon as my car guy tried to do any custom tunes after the normal tune. he only tried to modify the shift points, and he said the car went into safe mode. it basically wouldnt go out 2nd gear. then, he tried to simply tried to increase the speed limit, he said the car went into safe mode again. so, my experience withit was anything but simple. my car dude is going to call diablo next week and find out what went wrong. they never mentioned anything about an update before u even do anything. so basically the update needed an update to even start. and it wouldn't allow any custom tunes....... not sure why, hopefully we will get an answer.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
actually they did mention needing an update on most older car models.

almost everyone ive talked to had to spend 15 mins doing the updates before they got to have their fun.

as far as it going into limp mode... i dono.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts