Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just like what freebirdsrt posted for the houston guys. Lets get an ACLX head count. We can meet at the HEB on 3009 and 35 on the way out to austin and go from there.

go I-35 north exit 3009/roy richard drive HEB will be on the right. Pull into the gas station and plan to head out BY 9 AM. Let me know if you guys have any problems with this...

1.ChargerR/T8604(jason)
2.ChargerR/T8604's dad(darryl)

come on guys, lets support the Austin boys!!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Great job Jason.

Make sure that you and all the other ACLX members go to Les's thread for the official head count numbers. It will make it easier for Les to keep track of. I believe we are already up to 18 LX's.

Thanks again for TxSwimDad for organizing:
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=79816

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great job Jason.

Make sure that you and all the other ACLX members go to Les's thread for the official head count numbers. It will make it easier for Les to keep track of. I believe we are already up to 18 LX's.

Thanks again for TxSwimDad for organizing:
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=79816
will do Mark! I'm already over there in the head count. This thing will hopefully this thing will be HUGE!!!

and you're right TxSwimDad is doing a GREAT job!!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
just like what freebirdsrt posted for the houston guys. Lets get an ACLX head count. We can meet at the HEB on 3009 and 35 on the way out to austin and go from there.

go I-35 north exit 3009/roy richard drive HEB will be on the right. Pull into the gas station and plan to head out BY 9 AM. Let me know if you guys have any problems with this...

1.ChargerR/T8604(jason)
2.ChargerR/T8604's dad(darryl)
3.Infernocharger07(marcos)

come on guys, lets support the Austin boys!!
I already put my name on the lxforums rsvp thread. I've made plans to stay at my bro's apartment that weekend so i'll be in Austin friday, and I look forward to seeing everyone sat.

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
:sad: Sorry guys, still looks like I will be in Houston Thur-Sun that week. Have a great time and take lots of pics of the ride up and of the event.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Moving

Hey guys,
Justed wanted to let you all know that I am moving to North Carolina this coming weekend so unfortunately I won't be able to hang with you guys. It was good to meet all of you and I'll still check the forums and stuff so take care and good luck with the club.

Steve

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey guys,
Justed wanted to let you all know that I am moving to North Carolina this coming weekend so unfortunately I won't be able to hang with you guys. It was good to meet all of you and I'll still check the forums and stuff so take care and good luck with the club.

Steve
we are gona miss you steve. stay safe brother.

monday bump lets go guys!!!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
friday bump any stragglers?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
im stragglin but cant make it. i have a fishin trip planned with my pops so ill be up before sunrise and down in surfside catchin some trout. ;(

but ive already forwarned him about the track day well be having and trying to convince him to come along in his 07 infiniti G35 sport :) (which might i add is virtually identical performance wise to these cars stock vs stock. we dragged the beltway feeder a couple of times and whoever got off the line first held taht position and no one pulls. well have to see how that fares after next friday when im beefed with JBAsystem/prdator)

you guys wont miss me and my baby next time around.

-miles

1 - 10 of 10 Posts