Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally moving back home on the 27th of Sept. I left when I was 18, and I am finally moving back home now. I am orginally from kailua Ohau. But me and the wife are going to live in Hilo now. So lets meet all the other island owners.

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
ok Hawaii, dont talk to Couch. He will befriend you, and then leave you like he is leaving his Vegas Chargers.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont listen to him, he is just sore, cause he has lost 2 vegas chargers already. Sorry TBY, I would rather live in hawaii than in Vegas. I will miss the poker though.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Super Bee owner here...welcome back...although I am only temporarily in Hawaii. It's been quiet on the forums for HI lately, maybe we can spark something up!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Super Bee owner here...welcome back...although I am only temporarily in Hawaii. It's been quiet on the forums for HI lately, maybe we can spark something up!!!
You're not the one with the matching yellow rims, are you? I saw a Super Bee with yellow rims when I was in Waikiki a couple weeks ago. It was bad ass!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Welcome back to the rock!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Whats up. Been awhile from my last log in. Just wanted to say whats up and see how everyone is doing.

"And a late invite" On Sat, Sept 08, 2007 @ about 1730 hours We are having my son and nephews Grad Party at the Waianae Boat Harbor Dinner is at 6pm. two live bands plus more. If you want to have a M&G at The Harbor that night would be so perfect for the party. The Hawaiian food is on me and the FamilyBYOB.If can, can. But if no can. No CAN.

·
Registered
302 Posts
No matching rims for me, my Bee is still stock on the outside.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I think everyone rents chargers here. There everywhere!

·
Registered
71 Posts
It's actually my wife's car, but silver SRT-8 here.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Tazin, was that you at Hawaii Independent Cruise Nights in Kapolei a few months back? I have the Super Bee (obviously)...your wife left early and I talked to you at length about the crazy "sleeper" Vette you had built?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yep, that was me and the wife/kids. She was actually just there to walk around the cruise.

Derrick

1 - 15 of 15 Posts