Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was getting gas yesterday, and there was a vanilla R/T getting gas two cars over, he came and talked to me - apparently i was the first charger he had seen, ive seen about six. our conversation was short and could be pretty much summed up as "this car is awesome." have yall met anyone with a charger yet?

i also saw a completely debadged charger yesterday, but i couldnt tell what kind it was, because the 17" wheels were aftermarket. the grill was body color, but considering he switched his wheels, he may have switched that as well

·
Registered
662 Posts
I've seen plenty of Chargers out on the road. Mostly vanilla or silver.

The only owner I've talked to was at the dealer the day I purchased mine. He got his the day before and told me, "buy it! you won't regret it!" :D

He was right. This car is awesome!! :rockon: :rockon:

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
JSA 007 said:
I've seen plenty of Chargers out on the road. Mostly vanilla or silver.

The only owner I've talked to was at the dealer the day I purchased mine. He got his the day before and told me, "buy it! you won't regret it!" :D

He was right. This car is awesome!! :rockon: :rockon:
forget your car, I looked at your pictures on the website - and I want your house.. dayum! :)

·
Registered
662 Posts
DutchMaster said:
forget your car, I looked at your pictures on the website - and I want your house.. dayum! :)

...but it's really my parents house. I don't have those kinds of funds, yet :whistle:

:wink:

·
Registered
225 Posts
This may sound kinda corny, but do you know how Jeep Wrangler owners have the "Jeep Wave?" What about starting the "Charger Wave"???

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I have not seen another Charger on the road in eastern North Carolina so I could not have met another Charger owner yet. But I do get a lot of the Magnum guys talking to me about my Charger R/T.

·
Registered
185 Posts
One of the Supervisors at work has a Go MANGO Daytona. I don't like the Daytonas much because of the decals, just my opinion, and we talk all the time.
I have an SXT with dual Zoomers and mine sounds better than his and hates it because he spent $11,000 more than me and I got the sound he wanted. We want a meet and greet in the Detroit area to meet others so hopefully in the spring/summer we will.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I have actually seen alot of chargers. Even saw a Daytona at the strip club. But hell im right near detroit! We are the motor city.

·
Registered
13,222 Posts
I've seen a Mango, a Magnesium, a Silver Steel and mine out in "the wild". Haven't met any other Charger owners, yet!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I work with 2 other Charger owners - one has a Black SRT8 like mine, the other has a Go Mango. I know there are others in the area (Reston/Herndon VA).

·
Registered
496 Posts
I have met with a few, in Greenville, SC we had a meet and greet at the car show there, lets see if I remember who all was there, HighHemi, MOPARnut w/wife, Potsie, Plugray, as well a a few from the LXForums. I did see a white R/T with a spoiler on base (Shaw AFB) the other day. Saw someone was in it, so I pulled into the parking lot to introduce myself. Met a nice lady, told her about this forum and all you can learn from it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts