Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Keystone twin scoop funtional Ram Air hood for sale. It fits Dodge Ram 1500 02-06 trucks. It is brand new other than a very very small hairline crack less than a inch on the face of one of the scoops. I was told it would be no problem to fill while prepping for paint when I inquired about getting it painted/installed. I test fit the hood on my 03 Ram 1500 and it fit nicely with no gaps. I ended up trading the truck in for my Charger and never got it put on so...it needs to go ASAP so I can throw the money at the Charger. MSRP on the hood from Keystone is $937.99 but I have seen it on various websites for around $650.00 plus whatever shipping on the hood would be. I am asking $400.00 OBO for the hood. Local pickup only (I dont want to ship it, its too BIG!) I am in Toledo, Ohio. Please PM me if insterested or e-mail me at [email protected]

Here are some pics of the hood (including a pic of it installed from the manufacturer website).

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have a friend with a Ram that may be interested. I just emailed him the link. I will keep you updated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts