1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I'd be interested to know if it lives up to its claims as well, but what the hell is that, a glorified MySpace page? Sites that have a loud-ass video all in your face without warning make me want to leave the site, not purchase the product.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I'd be interested to know if it lives up to its claims as well, but what the hell is that, a glorified MySpace page? Sites that have a loud-ass video all in your face without warning make me want to leave the site, not purchase the product.
thats and when they make "too good to be true" claims... like "never wax your car again":grin:

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its really exspensive for that little bottle........

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well maybe somebody will try this, but it wont be me...

·
Registered
109 Posts
honestly i would probably buy it just not at the moment. If they do claim its patent, then i could believe it... and if u look at the directions, seems like pretty potent stuff.

if it doesnt work they claim a money back guaranty and not that i would do it over a $100 u could always sue for false advertisement if it wasn't what they said it is (this is america remember - joke)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Wow bro - I mean if it shines the space shuttle then it must be good right?

j/k - you should be the designated tester and give us a full review :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Wow bro - I mean if it shines the space shuttle then it must be good right?

j/k - you should be the designated tester and give us a full review :)
well i made a promise to myself... to not spend any money on myself until after new years. - i need to save money for a set of 22"s

but if everyone wants to donate $1 im sure i could test it out for everyone :nervous s

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
well i made a promise to myself... to not spend any money on myself until after new years. - i need to save money for a set of 22"s

but if everyone wants to donate $1 im sure i could test it out for everyone :nervous s
I'll put in 1.15.

I'm suprised the Zaino Gods haven't descended upon this thread yet.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I really wana know if this stuff works......lets get this 1.00 donation going......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts