Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a flyer in the mail for a sealant called "Beauty-Gard".

they claim is not a wax, but a space age blend of Polymers the leaves the "wettest looking, clearest, deepest and longest lasting finish in the industry" They claim it is what is used at auto shows and it comes with a 4 year guaranty.

You have to take your car there for them to do it, and they start with a citrus bath.

anyone??

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
got a flyer in the mail for a sealant called "Beauty-Gard".

they claim is not a wax, but a space age blend of Polymers the leaves the "wettest looking, clearest, deepest and longest lasting finish in the industry" They claim it is what is used at auto shows and it comes with a 4 year guaranty.

You have to take your car there for them to do it, and they start with a citrus bath.

anyone??
It smells of the old dealer paint sealant scams.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It smells of the old dealer paint sealant scams.
their marketing material is very "professional"..claims they have been in business since 1968.. maybe not so much eh??

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I haven't had the paint sealant done from them. I always get my vehicles rustproofed by them though. Very good stuff, with a lifetime warranty. I was considering getting the sealant done on my Charger too. I still have the coupon sitting on my desk, lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts