Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
cant go wrong with ridergraphix hun, they do custom stuff and will do a great job

tom

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
there is a vehicle wrap/vinyl shop by my house that is incredibly overpriced much like this place. you are better off with ebay for this most ebay shops offer at a better price due to lower overhead just research the shop a little bit first find out what vinyl they use and how long the vinyl is good for usually a 5 yr. garentee vinyl is on the nicer side but you will pay for it. i know a guy in my area that does the clear bra and he quoted me 450 bucks for everything including install and 10 year warrenty. modern image is like 600-- 800 for just the kit not even installed. look in the local phone book you can find a lot better pricing than that

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
there is a vehicle wrap/vinyl shop by my house that is incredibly overpriced much like this place. you are better off with ebay for this most ebay shops offer at a better price due to lower overhead just research the shop a little bit first find out what vinyl they use and how long the vinyl is good for usually a 5 yr. garentee vinyl is on the nicer side but you will pay for it. i know a guy in my area that does the clear bra and he quoted me 450 bucks for everything including install and 10 year warrenty. modern image is like 600-- 800 for just the kit not even installed. look in the local phone book you can find a lot better pricing than that

Thank you for the info. You're right, the graphic that I picked out is on the high side, then I would have to pay someone to apply it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.