Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking for springs for my baby, been doing some searching on here, seems like Eibach, H&R, and Hotchkis are popular brands.

I was wondering if anyone has tried any other brands though. Progress Technology has a set that I'm looking at.

I guess I'm interested in what brand you're running, why you chose that brand, and any pros/cons that you see.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
194 Posts
So I'm looking for springs for my baby, been doing some searching on here, seems like Eibach, H&R, and Hotchkis are popular brands.

I was wondering if anyone has tried any other brands though. Progress Technology has a set that I'm looking at.

I guess I'm interested in what brand you're running, why you chose that brand, and any pros/cons that you see.

Thanks guys.
I'm running KWV2 coilovers. Having the adjustablity is awesome. If you get springs with a higher rate, then you should increase your damping to match. Otherwise, you will get more oscillation than you should. AND, you should NOT put different height springs on with your daytona, since it has the Nivomat self-leveling shocks.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Im running the hotchkis, and I love it!

The Eibach is a pretty crappy ride (in my opinion) and I have no experience with the H&R...

The KW V2s are AMAZING!! too expensive for me right now, but definately a possible upgrade in the future

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
My Eibach's ride fine.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Love my Eibachs so far .... I've used a set on a previous vehicle (with Tokico struts) and that was awesome, made the car ride like it was on rails ... (that car also had different stabilizer bars and a whole bunch of polyurethane bushings)

Love the lower ride height (for looks) and the awesome handling I'm now experiencing (flat cornering is sweet)

·
Registered
581 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts