Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

It's been a few weeks since we've gotten our Charger and we're loving the ride! However, we've been itching to get the Mopar Rear Spoiler since we saw it in the Charger Accessories Catalog. It lists an August 2005 release, but so far, no one seems to know anything about it. The dealer has an inquiry in for us, but haven't heard anything back from them in a while.

Does anyone out there have more info...

Thanks!

·
Registered
153 Posts
A week or so ago, I called the parts department at my dealer and ordered the rear spoiler and the honeycomb grille insert. He did say that availability on the spoiler wasn't good, but predicted they'd get it in a couple weeks. I'm not in a hurry, but it's good to have the order in.

The price was $380 (unpainted) and $35 or so to install. He said painting it would only be $50 or so, but I may just leave it black since it'll go nice with my car's silver steel.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replys.

Tonycpsu, where are you located? I checked with Dodge dealers around here and got price estimates to paint the spoiler ranging from $125-$250! Possible regional price differences?!

·
Registered
153 Posts
pipre12 said:
Thanks for the replys.

Tonycpsu, where are you located? I checked with Dodge dealers around here and got price estimates to paint the spoiler ranging from $125-$250! Possible regional price differences?!
I'm in the Pittsburgh, PA area. I wouldn't be surprised if the parts dep't guy was just guessing, I don't think it was an actual quote on the paint price. I wasn't all that interested since I'm thinking of just leaving it black the way it is on the Daytona.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I ordered my spoiler on the 3rd. It is do in tomorrow via UPS. Quite a few were released off of B/O two days ago. There are still 96 on B/O though.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
I gotta say, having finally gotten a good look at the Daytona/SRT wing, its a very nicely shaped piece. Very aero, and yes, I work in aviation:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts