Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so why? I want to get all the information I can before I decide on what to do. This is getting too much with all the electrical problems... That's all I've had from day one. Hazards wouldn't work, replace TIPM, alarm starts going off for no reason, no codes, battery starts dying for no reason, no codes, finally got them to replace radio as that's the only similar thing I found and my phone would act like it's connecting out of the blue after car was off for a while, no help, dead again...

This is not how my first "new car" is supposed to be reliability wise.... I've owned plenty of "junkers" that gave me far less problems...

·
Registered
8,964 Posts
Do an Advanced Search for "lemon" in Title Only... lots of results there! Best of Luck with it, be patient! ;)

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
It can be more than that too. If it's a similar problem a certain number of times, the vehicle as lost significant value or the car has been in the shop x number of days in a year the lemon laws in your state may also kick in. Google your state lemon law. There are great legal sites trying to solicit your business with very clear definitions of a lemon.

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
yeah, it goes by state... mine state is up to 24k miles and then a bunch or other scenarios

1 - 6 of 6 Posts