Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian brethren.

I can't believe it's this HOT and we cooked a turkey dinner today! I'm starting to actually think that global warming might be a reality. It was 29 today in the GTA. :confused:

Miss Foxxxy did an awesome job, though. I need a nap...

Have a happy and safe long weekend all.

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Happy Thanks Giving, I'm having my turkey dinner tomorrow. I get to do the Canadian one and next month I get the American one, how sweet life is.
Happy Thanksgiving you guys.

We just took our second trip to Niagara Falls last month. Me and my wife went up 4 years ago and this time we took the kids. I love it up there! We did a hike down to the Whirlpool Gorge and the kids had a ball. We even did the Jet Boat ride from Niagara On The Lake this time. Awesome!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I'm not having dinner until tomorrow. I'm jealous though Flex, it ain't warm in Alberta. Been around 10-15 degrees here. Sunny though. Gonna try to squeeze in a clay bar and wax treatment on the car before the snow flies (we had a few flakes the other day!). Anyway Happy Thanksgiving all!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving!! Cant wait for turkey tonight!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.