Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

It was a long gruelling sh!tty day that I thought would never end. Left the office at 6:00 on the Friday of a long weekend. UGH! :(

But when I get home, what's in my mailbox??? MY NEW PERSONALIZED LICENSE PLATES. My disposition was instantaneously and dramatically improved. :)

I don't have the validation sticker (need to go to MTO first thing tomorrow) but I put them on the car anyway. Just hope I don't get pulled over between here and there. :nervous s

Anyway, here are a couple pics. I originally wanted to get HEMIGASM, but me and Lisa decided on something else. My nickname you already know. Hers is FoXXXy (yeah, with 3 x's - I'm one happy guy).

So it's basically FLEX :love: 's FOXXXY

Yep. We're sappy. So sue us. :lol:

-=FLEX=-

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh boy

this thread went over like a lead balloon

tough crowd, eh?

:dead:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Does it run on E85?

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Congrats!!!

Mine came today too!!!!!! But the car is grounded until I can get it to the dealer Tuesday to fix the @#$#@$%$^& MFing brake lights :(

·
Super Moderator
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats!!!

Mine came today too!!!!!! But the car is grounded until I can get it to the dealer Tuesday to fix the @#$#@$%$^& MFing brake lights :(
Thanks.

Brake lights??? WTF? Bulbs burnt out or totally malfunctioning?

·
Super Moderator
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Super Moderator
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
Thanks.

Brake lights??? WTF? Bulbs burnt out or totally malfunctioning?
I suspect brake light switch is bad. Long story, lets just say I might have had some impact on the performance issue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts