Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a fix to this yet? It initially started as my phone calls not going thru sometimes to now I can't even stream bluetooth music. It doesn't let me go to the bluetooth menu in settings either.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,504 Posts
There is a new update out, but not sure if it fixes it, as we don't know what the update is for yet:

Uconnect Update for '13 - '14 Radios Released

Has it always done that with your phone?

Have you tried other phones?

If you haven't already, I would unpair and re-pair your phone!

Also, post what phone you have so everyone can see if they are having the same issues with that phone!

LOL, btw, glad you know how to do screen captures!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Hey 2K13Charger......the dealer replaced my Hands Free Module (HFM) on my 2013 RT as the hands free system was stuck on "Loading" It was a simple fix once they got the part. It took them about an hour under warranty. Hope it helps...Andy

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I've tried other phones. I have a Samsung Note 3. Also tried an iPhone. I'm dropping it off at the dealer Tuesday. Just wanted to know if it was something that could be done in the mean time.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dropped it off at the dealer today to get my Beats speakers replaced. 3 of them were blown at 35k miles. When they replaced my speakers they also removed and then reconnected the hands free module which now my music is working by bluetooth, but still no phone access. When I dial you can't hear a thing. I'm glad they did that and didn't charge as I'm just outside the warranty period. Said it would be $775 to replace the hands free module. Luckily I have a service contract, but with a $100 deductible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts