Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, haven't seen one of these for us HR guys and I see a lot of Chargers around the area. So, we might as well have one I suppose.

I'll start it off, saw a TB Daytona this morning on Woodland road. Also saw a brilliant black SRT8 with a million of those buick vents (why!?!?!?) over by Dam Neck this morning.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
And I saw you at Wally World not too long ago. :D

Would have loved to have seen ya at Carlisle this past weekend.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And I saw you at Wally World not too long ago. :D

Would have loved to have seen ya at Carlisle this past weekend.
Yeah, I didn't even notice it (the event) until it was too late :( I ended up just mulling around this weekend. Stopped by Wally World again this weekend and didn't see a single Charger there, usually that parking lot has quite a few.

Also, forgot to mention I see a 300C every day here in the E9+ parking spaces I usually park next to (HemiIII is his plate). Anyone here know him?

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Heck I don't see any of you all whenever I'm driving the Red One....

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
hehehe...nobody see yu, but your taillight!!!!!...(sulks away!!)

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Hey anybody else going to LX National in Ohio this weekend ?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heck I don't see any of you all whenever I'm driving the Red One....
I've only seen you once in Hampton a couple months back, or 6 months lol it was a while ago.

Also, no on the Ohio thingy. :( I'll probably be out and about in HR though.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
hehehe...nobody see yu, but your taillight!!!!!...(sulks away!!)
ssssh kep it quiet... trying to stay under the radar....

I've only seen you once in Hampton a couple months back, or 6 months lol it was a while ago.

Also, no on the Ohio thingy. :( I'll probably be out and about in HR though.
Heck the car is Slowly turn into a track only... upgraded transmisson valvebody ... then the dang gone 3600 Stall... So now it kind of lugs in the street unless I stomp it to the floor on the road well at that point lets say it will raise attention..lots of burning rubber. :D :rolleyes2:

The roll cage will be in there sometime after the Track event in Charlotte in early august. :banana:

So that kind of precludes "fast action or display" outside of the track :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Heck the car is Slowly turn into a track only... upgraded transmisson valvebody ... then the dang gone 3600 Stall... So now it kind of lugs in the street unless I stomp it to the floor on the road well at that point lets say it will raise attention..lots of burning rubber. :D :rolleyes2:

The roll cage will be in there sometime after the Track event in Charlotte in early august. :banana:

So that kind of precludes "fast action or display" outside of the track :biggrinjester:
Heh, and I thought my 3200 was overkill for DDing... :) Was going to throw the 3.23 in the car, but I think I'm going to stick with the 3.06 and sell the 3.23s, can't make up my mind.

All my money right now is going into my new project. :)

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts

What .:D..ground based radar for aviation......;)
:cowsmile:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just saw 2 Chargers during lunch. Looked to be V6 models, one with black and chrome 22+ inch rims and the other basically dragging on the ground with some nice looking rims (Red with chrome lips to match the red paint).

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Yeah...you're to good to come around with us anymore. I bet you're not even coming out to my show on August 1st. [lays on the guilt....]

:biggrinjester:
your right I forgot... and I will now place it on our schedule and we will try to have OUR Drag Team there.

426 N/A 300 SRT8
426 Twin Turbo SRT8 Challenger
426 N/A SRT8 Challenger

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
your right I forgot... and I will now place it on our schedule and we will try to have OUR Drag Team there.

426 N/A 300 SRT8
426 N/A SRT8 Challenger
"We"....."our"....and what's with all these other cars listed?

Dude, you've been outta touch too long. I've got a LOT of catching up to do.

I sure hope all 3 of those cars are there!

·
Registered
6,078 Posts

426 N/A 300 SRT8
426 N/A SRT8 Challenger
Also, if I set up a dyno challenge for the end of October, will you guys come out and support it?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts