Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

I've made a number of changes/updates to the HRME website. Most notably, I've joined (and have had the website listed on) the Mopar, Dodge, Dodge Trucks, Plymouth, and Chrysler Webrings; as well as the Mopar Enthusiasts Car Club of America.

The links to the webrings are on the Bulletin Board, and all the banners on the front page have been updated so that they link to the respective sites.

The website has also been added to the "Too 500 Mopar Sites." You can vote for the site simply by clicking on the banner. The last I looked, I was #97 on the list (out of 109).

My next changes are to add a page for the HRME car show that was held on August 4th, and to update all the links on the Links page with linked banners.

I want to add more, and I want to make the site as informative and user-friendly as possible...so any comments, suggestions, etc. will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have made some t-shirts for the website. I'm not selling them here (don't want to get in trouble with the admins), but I am looking for feedback. Attached are some pics of what the t-shirts would look like, as well as close-ups of the designs. Please let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I have made some t-shirts for the website. I'm not selling them here (don't want to get in trouble with the admins), but I am looking for feedback. Attached are some pics of what the t-shirts would look like, as well as close-ups of the designs. Please let me know what you think.
Looks great. As usual good work. On my way to the site now, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great. As usual good work. On my way to the site now, I'll let you know.
Thanks SB.

I've added an "HRME Swag" page to the site. At the bottom of the page, under the t-shirt info, is info on vinyl decals. I'm looking at 2 different designs. Let me know which one you think would be best.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've ordered a couple of shirts so that I can make sure that the design looks good in person before I offer them up for sale.

Pricing and size information is now posted on my website.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The "Beta" t-shirts that I ordered arrived today, and they are better than I had hoped.

My wife, daughter, and I will be sportin' them at the Hooters GTG on Tuesday (10/9). I'll be putting up the ordering info on the website very soon.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hey Craig I got a question for you when you went to staight pipes did you do it yourself I want to do mines so where did you get it done at?

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Craig I got a question for you when you went to staight pipes did you do it yourself I want to do mines so where did you get it done at?
I had my exhaust, and my wifes, done at a local shop. The shop has been bought out by Als...it's over on Jefferson, next to Deer Park.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
"Hampton Roads Mopar Enthusiasts (HRME)" is now an officially and legally registered organization!!!

Now, I need to see if I can register HRME as a charitable organization.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congrats, GeekGrl, on your trophy from the VA Fall Classic.

And, no, I'm not bitter that you stole my trophy. :tongue: :D

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Calendar of Events has been updated. There are only a few shows remaining for this year.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have a new "Reader's Rides" gallery on my website. I'd like have as many people as possible submit a photo of their car along with a brief description...so if you'd like to send be a pic, please do. Thanks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Site looks good, when is the next time there are going to be some chargers getting together? Im about an hour north, i will try to get you a picture

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Site looks good, when is the next time there are going to be some chargers getting together? Im about an hour north, i will try to get you a picture
I know a number of people are going to the Mopar Classic this weekend (if the weather holds out).

Next time you're down this way, let me know. Immo came down for work, and we threw together an informal GTG at a local Hooters. We could do something like that.

There is an HRME forum in the Regional Events and Meets section. That's where I post local event info now (I'm trying to get this thread moved there, too). Check it out for more info on local events.

I'll be looking for your pic.

Also, if you'd like to be included on my contact list, let me know.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts