Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been debating if i should put halos and grill light on my car. i cant really find any pics of what i want. im lookin for a brilliant black charger with either red or blue halos AND grill lights.
thanks guys

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Here Ya go! Flashtech halo's FTW!!!
Sorry, the pictures are not that good but you get the idea...right?

Black & Blue baby!!

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
AWESOME!

soon to have the fogs for you as well!

steve
Yes Sir...SWEET!!! :alfdance: and the tails.

I am going to get an SLR camera so I can take better pics to show. these are terrable

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Yes. Phil has a flashing light.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
No. The scoop isn't. It's a night rider or night ryder or something like that. The other lights you can find at a ton of different places online.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Here Ya go! Flashtech halo's FTW!!!
Sorry, the pictures are not that good but you get the idea...right?

Black & Blue baby!!

Did you make a how-to write up thingy ma doo??? And if you didn't why not.. :disappointed:

:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
r the light in the scoop motion like kit from knight rider
Newlevelmotorsports.com 35.00

Yes. Phil has a flashing light.
I have a flashing light...:laugh: You do to in a few days but they will be on your head. :smile:

ok first of all there SICK, secondly im guessing phil is dablackpearl, and r those flashtech too?
Thank you! I really appreciate the compliment....I am Phil..:smile: Yes...Flashtech for the win!! they have some group buys going on right now and some new stuff in the works.. PM [email protected] or [email protected] and tell them I sent you.

Did you make a how-to write up thingy ma doo??? And if you didn't why not.. :disappointed:

:biggrinjester:

Not yet, I did the original install the night before Spring Fest. I bought another light to do step by step photo but I need to buy another scoop insert piece which is $70.00...geez. :smile: I will do it soon but if you have Q's feel free to PM me.

here i thing i got a good one http://www.plasmaglow.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=77 and i would like to know where u placed the lights in the grill. like on the sides or top and bottom?

Too expensive at that place see above site. I placed 2 19" flexible LED's up under the fascia facing down and 2 19" flexible LED's at the bottom of the fascia facing up. The top lights up the grille the most and the bottom lights up the bottom grille and a little of the upper grille. 3M tape holding them pretty good so far. Be sure to put connectors that can be disconnected when you remove your fascia in the future.

Save you some dough
http://store.newlevelmotorsports.com/niraledscbar.html

Message Phil Dablackpearl and he will help you out on the install.
Good looking out Mik3y...thanks for the props too...:bigthumb:

lol same thing half the price. niiiice
Yep...buy them there too.. :yes: Let me know if you have any Q's The install is easy and can be done two different ways. I did it one way and another member Mecha does it another. Thanks to Benisaspud for showing me how to do it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Blackpearl, that looks sweet dude, im hoping to have my halos and hids that i got from flashtech in this monday. Ill throw some pics up when i get er finished up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.