Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wondering if I should get Halo's... Some people tell me it'll make your car look cheaper??? I don't agree but I want to know what you guys think...

I don't know if I should get yellow or white?

How Much would they cost to Install? (I'm not very handy and kinda afraid I'll mess something up.)

Are they going to be on everytime I turn on my lights or can I turn the halo's on and off with the lights on???

Please Help and Advise...

Thank you :)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I've been wondering if I should get Halo's... Some people tell me it'll make your car look cheaper??? I don't agree but I want to know what you guys think...I think thats all personal opinions.... I think thats a BS statement IMO

I don't know if I should get yellow or white?Why not do both? They make dual color halos. I like Freebirds setup as well. Housings painted yellow with White Halos. We have 2 vendors on this site for the LED Halos. FLASHTECH & AAC.

How Much would they cost to Install? (I'm not very handy and kinda afraid I'll mess something up.)Both AAC & FLASHTECH can do the install for you. Check with them on pricing.

Are they going to be on everytime I turn on my lights or can I turn the halo's on and off with the lights on??? No They can be wired anyway you would like. I have mine on a rocker switch. You can tie them in to your parking lights. I didnt because I want to run them with the lights completely off.

Please Help and Advise...

Thank you :)
Best of luck on your decision. Halos look great and make your car stand out even more:rocker:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
If you meant how much for someone to do the ENTIRE install including the removal of the fascia probably around $300. That's what I was quoted by a local shop and then decided to do it myself instead. Obviously the price is a shop by shop thing but that's what I was told.

·
Registered
539 Posts
they don't make the car look cheaper, but (to me) they make it look European. i like seeing them, but not on my car. i guess i'm just old school.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts