Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thats right, we are ready to go with the half-shafts. Developement is over and axles are in production. They will be shipping absolutely no later than October 1st. Here is more info. There will be 10 sets ready to ship by then with more to follow shortly after.
SRT8 Level 5 1000hp Axle/Hub set

This system starts with a larger spline at the wheel as the factory CV is only 27 spline and too short to achieve proper engagement with the hub. We have put our Chromoly 33 spline on the outer and machined a custom hub to accommodate this huge 1.416" spline. The center bars are made from 300M and are also made with larger splines (36 teeth). After that we have made one of our Ball & Cage inner CV's that is designed for 9000 ft. lbs. of torque. This is one solid system for a heavyweight in the racing field. The axles come with a 1 year warranty and will be available October 1st. A level 2 version will follow in a few months. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email.
Retail Price: $2499.99
Our Price: $2,399.99

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
We will have the first 8 sets of shafts shipping out on Wednesday. As of right now, 5 are alreay spoken for, if you would like one of the remaining 3 sets, please notify us ASAP.
1. SRTHardware
2. HHP
3. HHP
4. Mopar Supercenter
5. Motoxxx
6. Mr. Bill
7. Sunil

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Thats right, we are ready to go with the half-shafts. Developement is over and axles are in production. They will be shipping absolutely no later than October 1st. Here is more info. There will be 10 sets ready to ship by then with more to follow shortly after.
SRT8 Level 5 1000hp Axle/Hub set

This system starts with a larger spline at the wheel as the factory CV is only 27 spline and too short to achieve proper engagement with the hub. We have put our Chromoly 33 spline on the outer and machined a custom hub to accommodate this huge 1.416" spline. The center bars are made from 300M and are also made with larger splines (36 teeth). After that we have made one of our Ball & Cage inner CV's that is designed for 9000 ft. lbs. of torque. This is one solid system for a heavyweight in the racing field. The axles come with a 1 year warranty and will be available October 1st. A level 2 version will follow in a few months. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email.
Retail Price: $2499.99
Our Price: $2,399.99

A level 2 version will follow in a few months.

Hmmm......I think I could be into this. Whats the definaition of "level 2"?????

·
Registered
144 Posts
Jeremy, I hope you got my PM on this. Remember back at Torik I asked to be put on the list for these?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
level two will be good for 1400hp. I dont see anyone needing thses soon.
So, guess that means that we'll have to take these cars to what...... Stage 47????:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts